Marriage at the Supreme Court
The U.S. Supreme Court will soon hear arguments in Ohio marriage lawsuits brought by Lambda Legal, the ACLU and Gerhardstein & Branch alongside marriage equality cases from Kentucky, Michigan and Tennessee. Learn more about our case and take action.
- February 27, 2015: Petitioners' opening briefs due.
- March 6, 2015: Friend-of-the-court briefs in support of petitioners due.
- March 27, 2015: Opponents' briefs due.
- April 17, 2015: Petitioners' reply briefs due.
- Late April 2015: Oral arguments expected to occur before the Court.
- June 2015: Decision expected.